KP - Learner Manager System Requirements
Minimum Developer Requirements
- >> 2000, XP, Vista (32 or 64 bit), Windows 7, Windows 8
- >> 150Mb Free Disk Space
- >> 512Mb RAM
- >> Mouse
- >> 600Mhz Celeron
Recommended Developer System
- >> Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32 or 64 bit), Windows 7, Windows 8
- >> 1Gb Free Disk Space
- >> 1Gb RAM
- >> Mouse
- >> At least 1024 x 768 display
- >> 2Ghz CPU Pentium and above
Recommended Web Server for Deployment
These system requirements relate to the web server required to host the Learning Management System.
- >> Windows 2000 or higher server (includes Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, and higher)
- >> 32 or 64bit
- >> ASP Support
- >> SMTP for email
- >> IIS 4, 5, 6, 7
- >> ADO Database Support (Access or SQL Server)
The number of users in the KP Learner Manager database, and the number of simultaneous users will determine what sort of Server and database be used. Unfortunately, there is no set number of users, or simultaneous users that can be used to draw a line as to when servers or databases should be upgraded. This can depend on how many lessons are run, how large they are.
KP Learner Manager will by default run with an Access database, which is generally fine for small numbers of users (less than 50-100). Once you have more users, and particularly more users that will be using the KP Learner Manager LMS at one time, then you will need to upgrade the database to SQL Server.